Thursday 20 January 2011

Welcome to my world

As this is the first post here I'll explain a few things.
I am a fantasy writer, not the erotic kind but the the Tolkien, Steven Donaldson, kind. I write the kind of books that I like to read though I do review books for a couple of websites for whom I read any kind of fantasy with an open mind.
My current work, The One Saga, can be viewed over at my website http://www.theonesaga.com the first part has been published by Vamplit Publishing and is currently available through Smashwords.com, Apple ibook store, Sony book reader, and a few others. Previous to the saga I used to write horror, my first ever book , The Rising, is available on Smashwords for free. I am an active member of a local writers group, The Horsham Writers Circle, and live with my wife and three children in West Sussex, England.
I will from time to time post some of my current work in progress here which you will be free to comment on.
I look forward to hearing from you.